Friday, April 29, 2011

Is Shakeology Worth it??

I hear SO SO SO much that I'd love to Shakeology but its too expensive and I can't afford it!  It really makes me roll my eyes and wonder why people think this way and have this mentality....Do they realize its less than that CRAPPY fast food meal your buying every day or that Large Latte From Mcdonalds or Starbucks every morning your buying thru the drivethru?  C'mon People you need to think about it more clearly...Its less than you think and WILL MOST LIKELY SAVE YOU MONEY AS YOU GET HEALTHY! Its just under $4.00 a shake retail and as a coach (WHich you ALL can join as) its even less at just under $3.00 a day!  That right there is so much less than you spend for your lunch and snacks daily! Guarantee it!

So the next time you consider Shakeology examine what Crap you eat already and replace it with this. You will have extra $$ at the end of the month and will really have kickstarted your health and fitness goals!

Did you also know Team Beachbody and Shakeology is endorsed by counteless doctors around the country and by the American Diabetes Association?  I wear my heart on my sleeve when it comes to P90X all and followers of mine know that..Just as Tony and P90X has done wonders for my outsides, This Shakeology has done the same for my insides!!

Please check this out 

I've been taking Shakeology daily for over 2 years now and almost from the start..In that time I have not gotten as much as a sniffle and have avoided any bugs so many of you have gotten from your kids and what they bring home from school. And this is from someone who has had a down immune system for years because of the Ulcerative Colitis I have. 

For those of you looking to lose weight..Please do it this healthy way! They even give you free workouts to go along with Shakeology as Beachbody does not beleive getting fit is only in a supplement..You have to have a comprehensive approach to health and fitness and Shakeology is no different!

I'm going to close this with a Excerpt from a Blog entry by Chalene Johnson who is a Trainer for Beachbody.....

"Some say it’s expensive. I say… DO YOUR RESEARCH! It’s cheap! You show me a meal with this many veggies, protein, enzymes, fruit blends, probiotics and vitamins that is this low in calorie and I’ll show you something much more expensive or that doesn’t have as much ! it can’t be done. It’s less than a cup of Starbucks. Get a clue! It’s cheap. Sure it’s more than what you’ve been paying for your normal meal replacement, but this is a total health drink. "

People, Get the thought you can't afford it out of your mind because the reality is that you will save money when you are repalcing it with that meal you buy daily but in addition you CAN'T AFFORD TO BE WITHOUT IT!

Put yourself and your families health first!

;-)
Jeffrey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff
    I agree with everything you have written. It's strange, yet understandable, how people who drink shakeology on a daily basis are not sick! It's amazing! I cannot afford to NOT drink Shakeology for that reason. I work in a hospital, so it is very important I stay healthy to prevent my partients from catching my cold, or flu-bug. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete